The curriculum in Krauslab is flexible, it includes various modules.
We fully comply with the state standard for the specialization in “Management”.
A module usually comprises few areas of studies, so our modules are multidisciplinary by nature.
- Managerial Economics
- Research Methods in Management
- Financial Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Idea Generation and Business Models
- Knowledge Management
- Innovative Management
- Cross-cultural Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Business English
- Organisational Architecture
- Project Management
Examples of Module Format
- Who am I, who are we, what is the world?
- Reflection, Leadership, Team, HR
- How to learn and create a new one?
- Self-education, Design-thinking and innovation, Strategic marketing,
- Project Management, Start-up
- How to communicate with the world?
- Communication, Branding and Sales, Cross-cultural management
- How can we not stop at this?
- Individual educational trajectory