- we have a lot of independent work and reflection on what we do and where we succeed or fail
- we meet experts from business and share things with them
- we write essays on the books we choose to study
- we do research according to our our interests in Learning Sets and publish articles to share the results
- we implement our own Big Deals projects and launch start ups
- we choose the track to create an individual education trajectory and fix it in the individual educational contract (Learning Contract).
- each of us has an individual adviser to support and facilitate our development.
The core approach in KrausLab is Learning by Doing
The core study formats are: flipped class, multidisciplinary modules, dialog, seminars, trainings.
Evaluation: Individual attestation at the end of each semester includes self-evaluation, assessment of the team/employer/adviser
Dissertation: is based on own experience in entrapreneurship and research
Master degree – Management. I. Kant Baltic Federal University